Friday, August 04, 2006

Take Complete Control of Your Health: If You Don’t They Might End Up Killing You

Go to your bathroom mirror and take a long look at yourself.

What’s happened to you?

You’re heavier, you don’t look as good as you used to and if you’re like millions of others, you’ve tried with little success to get back to where you once were.

Wouldn’t it be nice to hear that maybe it’s the information you’ve been given is to blame for this?

Well it partly is the information, but the second part starts with you.

And now that you know that, it’s time for you to take complete and absolute control of your own health and fitness.

This is why…

We’ve relied on scientific studies for the last half century to decipher what it healthy, what activities we should do and what should be on our dinner tables. Is it a coincidence that the number of fat Americans has grown exponentially over that same time?


What has science done to you? What do you need to do to stop yourself from blowing up as quickly as a balloon on a helium tank?

You need to start taking your health into your own hands. You need to start going off on your own and experimenting with things that seem different to you, regardless of what you’ve been told.

Within you lies the answer to vitality, energy and great health. You need to start exploring your options, outside of the scientific studies that tell you the vitamins and exercise regimens that work for your particular body type or metabolic processes.

Experiential knowledge is truth. Science can only point us in a direction.

In 2005, the JAMA published a study that studied the accuracy of studies. The results? You shouldn’t rely on just medical studies to base your health decisions. In other words, travel at your own risk.

What do you do now?

You start learning about health and fitness on your own. More importantly, you start trying things out to see what works for you and what doesn’t.

I want you to stop listening to everyone tell you everything they know about eating right and exercising and I want you to start doing it your own way.


Here’s an example.

I believe in cleansing. I have done many different cleanses to clear my body of toxins and allergies.

Many people I talk to don’t believe in cleaning. Not because they’ve done it and it didn’t work, but because they’ve HEARD that it’s bad for them. You might believe this as well.

That’s OK.

I feel fantastic when I cleanse. Mind, body and soul. I recommend it to others because it does fantastic things for my mood and helps me clearly deal with stress and other issues. I want other people to have this same power.

This is MY first hand information.

Who do you believe?

Someone who’s done it and is the best shape of their life and getting better, or someone who’s “heard that it is bad for you”?

Where are you getting your information from?

Anyone can have a nice website, a few letters behind their name or a book with a nice cover.

I have those things. Do you believe me?

It doesn’t matter. You don’t have to listen to a word I say..

I want you to take some sort of action. I don’t care if you disagree with what I’ve just said and send me hate mail, I just want you to take action and do something.

Stop letting everyone else tell you what’s best for your health. Get out there and find out.


You might find out some fantastic things about yourself that will change your health and fitness forever.

***********

Check out the revolutionary 50-Second Fitness Quick Fix Video-zine—the only email-video fitness newsletter that gives you the skinny on everything health and fitness related in quick, easy to digest (and healthy, I might add!) bites!

Founder, Kevin Gianni, is a personal trainer on a mission to de-mystify the fitness and health industry and show you just how easy it is to be in great shape. His newsletter has been featured in Today’s Diet and Nutrition and My Family Doctor Magazines.

Click here to check it out and get a free report called “The 16 Tips to Looking and Feeling Better Than You Have in Years!”

No comments: